LLRA’s 2022 AGM was held on Tuesday 1 November 2022, kindly hosted at the Discovery Cafe at St. George’s hospital. 134 people were in attendance of which circa 119 were residents.
There were community votes approving:
- Changes to the LLRA constitution to clarify aspects of the 2019 constitution and to permit absentee voting in some circumstance following COVID-19 experiences.
Read the 2022 constitution.
- Expenditure of circa £3,000 of existing community funds for a permanent SID location on Long Leys Road. Exact location to be agreed with Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership but anticipated to be inbound Lincoln by the cemetery.
- Thanks and appreciation were given for the contribution to the LLRA Management Committee of Tony Wass (stood down in July) and Vice-chair Megan Cox (stood down at AGM).
- Valid nominations were received for existing LLRA Management Committee Members Glenn Smith, Keith Newsome & Jon Davies and for new committee member Nick Wiles.
Details on the 2022 LLRA Management Committee.
- The Long Leys Village Centre project was discussed. Given the large number of attendees wishing to speak on this topic and the limited time available, time was devoted mainly to those wishing to express their views and to recording any questions they may have. As a result the proposed Village Centre resolution was not voted on.
Fuller details can be found in the 2022 LLRA AGM Minutes and Appendices