Join Cloverleaf Care Home & LLRA for “Carols at Cloverleaf” at 5pm on Saturday 18 December 2021. Everyone is welcome to attend the annual communal singing of traditional carols interspersed with readings. Join us for this popular event as we are led through carols and readings, followed by mulled wine and mince pies. Please bring your own cup/mug/glass, for mulled wine.
Held on the grassy area at the back of Cloverleaf Care Home off Long Leys Road.
Please bring a torch to read carol lyrics or read on your mobile at long-leys.org/carols.
- Please use the open space available and limit close contact with people you do not live with, especially when singing.
- Mask wearing is (currently) optional, we will be outside in the open air.
- If you have any symptoms of covid, please stay at home.
- If you have the capability to take a lateral flow test before attending, this would be helpful.
- There will be no access into the Cloverleaf Care Home building itself.