The LLRA 2018 AGM and a Residents Meeting were held at Discovery Cafe at 7pm on Tuesday 22 May 2018. There were 66 voting residents and 13 guests at the meeting.
- A new 2018 LLRA Constitution was approved.
- The LLRA should lead the development of a Neighbourhood Plan for Long Leys.
- See: Neighbourhood Plan
- In principle circa £3,000 of Section 106 money should be spent on the purchase of a SID (Speed Indicator Device) from Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership.
- See: SID purchase
- The StopVeolia legal fund will cease, with future responsibility for managing the community money handed over to LLRA.
- Tony Wass, Emma Olivier-Townrow and Jackie Ward (Treasurer) were re-elected/elected by the meeting for a 3-year term as LLRA management committee members.
- Alex Rosen stood down and did not seek re-election. Our thanks go to Alex for his effort and support over the last 12 months.
View minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting (PDF).
View minutes of the May 2018 Residents Meeting (PDF).
Management Committee 2018/2019
Gary Stimson (Chair), Megan Cox (Vice-Chair), Jackie Ward (Treasurer), Jon Davies (Secretary), Keith Newsome, Tony Wass, Chris Taylor, Emma Olivier-Townrow (Commons Advisory Panel representative).
The committee can be contacted by email on LLRA@long-leys.org