The LLRA 2018 AGM and a Residents Meeting were held at Discovery Cafe at 7pm on Tuesday 22 May 2018. There were 66 voting residents and 13 guests at the meeting.
- A new 2018 LLRA Constitution was approved.
- The LLRA should lead the development of a Neighbourhood Plan for Long Leys.
- See: Neighbourhood Plan
- In principle circa £3,000 of Section 106 money should be spent on the purchase of a SID (Speed Indicator Device) from Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership.
- See: SID purchase
- The StopVeolia legal fund will cease, with future responsibility for managing the community money handed over to LLRA.
- Tony Wass, Emma Olivier-Townrow and Jackie Ward (Treasurer) were re-elected/elected by the meeting for a 3-year term as LLRA management committee members.
- Alex Rosen stood down and did not seek re-election. Our thanks go to Alex for his effort and support over the last 12 months.
Management Committee 2018/2019
Gary Stimson (Chair), Megan Cox (Vice-Chair), Jackie Ward (Treasurer), Jon Davies (Secretary), Keith Newsome, Tony Wass, Chris Taylor, Emma Olivier-Townrow (Commons Advisory Panel representative).
The committee can be contacted by email on LLRA@long-leys.org